Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feeling good, keeping at it!

I thought I'd just drop a line since it's been a couple days. The most exciting thing - yesterday and today (just now actually) I completed Level 2 of The Shred and didn't feel like I was going to pass out! Hard? Absolutely. Do-able? Again, absolutely! I can tell this video is really working to improve my fitness and I'm LOVING it. It's pushing me in ways I never pushed myself in running. And I'm excited to see how it's going to actually improve my ability to run - both the physical and mental aspects of it.

I think I'm still holding at 157 pounds - where I reported on Monday, but I have noticed my pants feeling a little looser these past few days. I'm getting excited, thinking about what it will be like to feel really good about myself again and be able to fit into some of my favorite outfits!

This can also be about the point where I fizzle and "take a break," but I'm going to continue to press on to my goal, holidays and all. I'm not waiting to the New Year to start. I'm going to get a jump on my goals by ending 2009 stronger than I started.

Incidentally, I was supposed to do a 40 minute cardio session today - obviously I opted for the Shred tonight. I plan on doing my cardio tomorrow early AM and I may do a 60 minute session because I know I will want to eat a few special treats (within reason, of course!).

I hope anyone else trying to get fit along with me is feeling good and keeping at it to. Be sure to drop a line!

No comments: