Monday, December 28, 2009

Weigh in Monday:week four



To clarify, week four is the week I'm starting - I've completed three weeks of working out.

Today I weighed in at 155 pounds! That's down 2 pounds from last week AND over Christmas week! That is exactly what I was hoping for. So far, I'm down 7 pounds (a total reduction of 4%). That means I have 19 to go to reach my goal of 136.

Why 136? That was my weight at my first prenatal appointment with my son. My starting point essentially.

Next week, I hope to have lost another 1-2 pounds - I'll be happy with anything below that 155 mark. If I can do that, I will end 2009 lighter than when I started it.

If you've been joining me on this quest to fitness, I'd love to hear how you're doing!

Photo credit Gastin Thuavin

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

Keep up the good work! I REALLY need to get the sweets out of the house...my jeans are feeling a little snug these days.