Monday, January 11, 2010

Couch to 5k application!

I love running with friends! Yesterday, my lovely friends Christine and Jessie joined me out at the track. Boy, I swear it makes the time go by faster to see a friendly face or chat as we round the laps!

Incidentally, my friend Christine was doing this "Couch to 5K" workout that I thought was so awesome I wanted to share it with my readers. Go here to download the app. The plan consists of 9 weeks' worth of workouts. Each session is between 30 and 40 minutes long. By the end? You should be ready to complete your first 5K.

Then, plug in your earphones for your workout and you'll be given instructions on what to do and when. For instance, you'll be told when it's time to run, and when it's time to take a walk break. Brilliant!

So for all my tech-lovin' friends, be sure to give it a look! Thanks, Christine!

No comments: