Thursday, March 4, 2010

30 Day Shred Challenge - I didn't "phone it in!"

A little more than a month ago I had this wacky idea of doing a workout called the 30-Day Shred Challenge. Basically, I'd do all three levels of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred workout. Sort of a tribute to the workout that kicked my weight loss into full gear.

To let you know how it went, I thought I would photo document the process. Let me say, be glad you cannot smell through the computer. VERY glad. I had the sweat flying across the room by the time it was over.

Here I am, ready to go!


And here I am, after Level 1. I have to say, this workout is SOOO easy for me now...I can't believe I was dying doing this workout just a few short months ago!


About halfway through Level 2, I started feeling it it. My arms were starting to tense up, but I kept at it and survived.


Did I make it? You bet I did! Here I am at the end of Level 3. Those final circuits were tough, but I pushed on through.


Overall, this challenge wasn't as bad as I'd thought. I was able to stick to most all of the advanced moves. And in case Jillian ever reads this post, she'd be proud to know that no, I did not "phone this one in."

Challenge done!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Nicely done! We can "do" level 1 easily now- but level 2 and 3 are still challenging :-)
We'll get there one of these days!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.