Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weigh in Monday: week ten (the late version!)



I'm feeling the best I have on this journey! My size 8 khakis - which were completely unwearable even a month ago - not only fit, they fit perfectly!! That horrid belly bloat is melting, folks. MELTING.

As of this AM, it looks like I weigh about 147.5 pounds. I don't have a digital scale, so it's hard to gage the exact weight, but it looks like that ticker is directly between 145 and 150 pounds! And so my descent down that scale continues! Yeah!

As a reminder, I started this journey in early December at an all-time high of 162 pounds. I've since lost nearly 15 pounds...can you believe it? My goal is to reach 136 pounds - a total weight loss of 26 pounds.

I'm really excited about tomorrow's workout...it's something I've had in the works for awhile now. I'm calling it the 30-Day Shred Challenge workout, and here's how it's going to go down in case anyone is interested in killing themselves with me:

Do 30-Day Shred, Level 1
5-minute water break
Do 30-Day Shred, Level 2
5-minute water break
Do 30-Day Shred, Level 3
Collapse in heap on floor

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

No comments: